Monday, May 2, 2011

New Field-Ops 43!

Hello Penguins! RED ALERT!!! Let's go to the Command Room!
 "I have received an unusual coded computer fille from an unknown source. I need your help to decode it.
Work together at an EPF computer terminal to crack the file. Be cautious - It could be a trap."
Here, in the EPF computer next to the System Defender Computer!
 Woah! I like this one!
 Remember that you have to match the drawing in the bottom  with the one that falls. It has to be the same one. 
  Woot! I earn a medal! Ok, here's Herbert's message! Read each word backwards!

"(To: Gerald the Gadget Guy.) I evah a lasoporp rof uoy.  ehT tobotorP sah nrow tuo sti emoclew. I thgim redisnoc a pihsrentrap ot laed htiw ti.  peeK ti neewteb su, dna tel em wonk ruoy noisiced. "

Cool! So Herbert is giving a good proposal, huh? Gary Read and Think!
-Guillermo102 :-{)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!