Monday, April 4, 2011

Guillermo102's Birthday Party!

Update!!! Party Starts Monday, April 11th 2011!! Time changed, too! 7:30 PST!!!
Server, and Room are the same ;-)
Helloooo penguins! Guess what?!?! My Birthday's on April 10th! Wooo-hoo!! And I want you to celebrate with me my Happy Birthday!!! Here's the invitation!

 (Click to enlarge)

If you can't read it for some reason, Here is what is says:
"Happy Birthday Guillermo102!
You, yes you! You're invited to celebrate Guillermo102's Birthday!
Date: Monday, April 11th, 2011
Time: 7:30 p.m. Penguin Standard Time
Server: Mountain. Room: Dance Club (We will be moving)
Please come!"
Ok guys, Hope to see ya there!
-Guillermo102 :-D
Update: If you want to call me in Club Penguin, Call me G. Guillermo doesn't show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!