Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Field-Ops 35!

Hello Penguins! Today I was at the EPF when, suddenly, my Spy-Phone started to ring!

Then, I went and talked with Gary to receive my orders. "Red Alert! Radar is picking up a large group of incoming mini-wheel bots. We're ready for them this time!
Work together to find the exact spot the bots are headed for. Then use our new defense to take them out."

Ok... Now let's see... Here! In the Ski Village!

Incoming Targets. Destroy the Targets! Enter the x y coordinates to fire the defender cannons. Aim for the red targets. Stay focused - you must destroy twenty targets in time"

Almost... I think, hehe.

I finished! I earn a medal!

Sorry Herbert... We are smart and we know how to destroy that things! Be our friend and stop sending bots!
-Guillermo102 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Penguin

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!